Hey there people of planet earth (an also any other intelligent life with access to the internet) welcome to this small corner of the world wide web.
I am Nupur, a recent aerospace engineering graduate who writes about college lifestyle, getting internships, easy DIY, travelling and of course foooood. So if this is what you are looking for, you are standing at the absolute right place!
Now before we begin our little adventure together how about you get familiar with the map of this website so that the navigation gets better?
- The cute little toggle button that you see at the right-hand corner will take you to my sidebar, which like the cave in Ali Baba and the forty thieves closes and opens at your command. (I really dislike those annoying sidebars that linger throughout the website)
- The technical me section will fly you to the realm of the creatures who keep awake through the night and sleep in lectures. On the way, you may visit undergraduate island, graduate mountain and the temple of internships.
- If you are in a mood for something light you would like to visit my creative side where you will go through DIY street, pass by amateur poetry alley, dine at food and drinks and catch a flight back to the travelust section.
- You can also visit the about me house for a quick cup of coffee and a great chat with a friend.
Here is my picture from graduation 🙂
Let us look more into the blog, shall we?
How about you get a permanent ticket to my website where I give you free goodies every Sunday and Thursday while getting various freebies which fly at the speed of light directly to your inbox as you subscribe! (Not really in the speed of light might take a few minutes. Be sure to check out your spam, promotions or updates section so you do not miss out!)
I also have a facebook group for all my champs to connect and help each other out. Join it to connect with your fellow peers. Trying to make the student community strong ya’ll!
While you are at it, become a frequent flyer by looking at some of my ongoing segments that may help you out!
Through the eyes of a student:
A segment I created to get the student community talking about hardships, aspirations, goals, and anything you want to talk about. You will have to submit an article of minimum 2000 words related to a topic of choice. At the end of the month, I will shortlist 4 people to publish on the blog. To participate fill this form and send me your article via firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will have to write an article at least 2000 words long and use your own photography or even stock photography is ok. If you want I can provide one backlink to your blog with a brief author introduction.
- Promote your blog post with a brief introduction to my website your blog giving a backlink to mine
- All you have to take care is that it has 0 plagiarism and is 100% original
- How to LaTeX with OverLeaf: Where I teach about using LaTeX for academic writing
So now that you have had a quick visit around this ‘sity’ let me show you my favourite destinations.
Some of my favourite posts in the technical me section are:
How to Write Undergraduate CV for Internships
A Simple Guide to Understanding LaTeX for All
5 Steps towards a Research Internship for Students with No Experience
5 Different LaTeX Template Tutorials using OverLeaf
It would be awesome of you to contact me if you have any questions or if you just want to chat or collaborate! Would love to hear your ideas <3
Thank you sooooo much for visiting me! You are the BEST!