Hey! Thanks for visiting this page. It would be awesome to work with you!
I am open to but not restricted to
- Collaborative work with fellow bloggers
- Brand Ambassador
- Sponsored Posts
Just send me an email to email@example.com with your ideas and we could work on something great together!
Through the eyes of a student
is a segment to get the student community together and share their hardships, aspirations, goals, and anything related to being a student; college, maters, high school, anything at all. If you want to feature as a guest pot you will have to submit an article of minimum 2000 words related to a topic of choice but within the topic ‘through the eyes of a student’. At the end of the month, I will shortlist 4 people to publish on the blog. To participate fill this form and send me your article via firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will have to write an article at least 1500 words long and use your own photography or even stock photography is ok. I will provide two backlinks to your blog with a brief author introduction and promote it on my social media.
- If you are willing, please promote your blog post on your social media if you do not have a blog or your blog.
- I am free to add affiliate links to your post, edit the post and add it to any future publication. I am also free to accept or reject the blog post.
- You have to take care is that it has 0 plagiarism and is 100% original.
- If you are ok with this please fill the form above and I will get back to you shortly or you may contact me on email@example.com
- Please wait to get a reply from me (can be upto weeks) due to high email volume and my college work load.